From the worldwide known milkshakes to the typical French crêpes, let’s enjoy all the benefits of Lactel milks in our delicious recipes.
– slices of Président Light slice cheese
– 115ml Lactel Skimmed milk
– 2 eggs
– 2 slices white bread (3cm thick)
– 1 tsp Dijon mustard
– 2 slices of ham, trimmed to fit bread
– Sea salt and ground black pepper
– 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C/350F/Gas 4.
2. Place eggs, milk, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. With a sharp, thin-bladed knife, slit open one side of each slice of bread to form a pocket. Ensure that you leave 1cm around the edges.
4. Spread the mustard on one side of the pocket and place a slice of ham and Président Light slice cheese inside.
5. Put the pockets into a shallow dish. Pour over the egg mixture and leave for five minutes, turning once.
6. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat, add half of the olive oil and swirl to coat the base of the pan.
7. Put the bread pocket into the pan and cook on one side for about two minutes until golden brown. Turn and cook for another minute.
8. Remove from the pan and place on a baking tray. Put in the oven and cook for ten minutes, or until the cheddar has melted.
In this recipe, we use Président Light slice cheese & Lactel Skimmed milk.